Crystal Clear Connections
CommPortal Phone Manager
CommPortal Phone Manager is a free service that turns any web browser into your personal call center. The user-friendly interface makes it easy to adjust settings and control features in just a few clicks.
- Listen to voicemail messages online*
- Forward audio files of voicemail messages to an email account*
- Forward your calls to another phone number
- Block all anonymous calls
- View your call history – both incoming and outgoing calls
- Click to Dial – Dial numbers from your contact list with one click
- Store and manage your favorite contacts
- View or play voicemail messages.
- Review a list of missed calls.
- Quick access to all your contacts.
- Forward your phone or access other features and settings.
- Click on a phone number to dial it.
- Block anonymous calls.
*Access to CommPortal Phone Manager online voicemail feature requires subscription to voicemail service. Phone Manager service and/or features available in select areas of Ascension & Livingston Parishes. Phone Manager requires access to Internet service. Customer is responsible for providing Internet access at customer’s own cost. For Fiber Network customers, if battery backup is not charged or otherwise fails, telephone service, including access to 911, may be affected. Alternate power sources are available. Certain restrictions, tariff conditions and credit checks may apply.
Build Your Plan
Simple & easy to use. Unlimted Local Calling, Call Wating, Caller ID and Long Distance.
Looking for Support?
Our team is friendly, knowledgeable and ready to serve. We’re here to help.